Nov 3, 2011

Barbie Spa


 After a long and tough day of work or school, many of us just want to get relaxed. What a better way to be stress-free than visiting a spa? 

The world’s only Barbie Spa is located in Shanghai, China. It was established right after the World Expo in Shanghai. 

This Barbie Spa provides several fascinating beauty services. Relaxing massages, nail art design, a Barbie body scrub, or a Barbie-tini, are some of the services the Barbie Spa has. 

The Barbie Spa is created especially for women and girls. Girls can also have their first nail art design experience at the same time as their moms are getting relaxed.

This Spa is very innovating, and it is the only one in the world. The most special feature this Spa contains is the fact that it is completely Barbie styled. Its elegant, trendy, feminine, and stylish features are what characterize this unique Barbie Spa. 

Other services they offer are: A Barbie Café and Barbie Shop. Delicious beverages, teas, and coffees 
 are ordered in this Barbie Café. 

On the other hand, girls can also visit the Barbie Shop and design their own Barbie doll. They can choose her doll’s clothes, nails, hair color, and shoes. In this Barbie shop they can complete create her perfect Barbie doll by feeling the fabrics before picking the doll´s outfit.






Source:

JetSetCD. Jaunted . 15 June 2010. 3 November 2011
<http://www.jaunted.com/story/2010/6/15/83859/4324/travel/A+Shanghai+World+Expo+Alternative%3A+The+Barbie+Spa>.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Jazmin! What an amazing blog you have here and I truly mean it; this might be one that I will certainly read all through. First of all, I’m proud to say that I have added the Barbie Spa to my list “what to do before I die”. Of course, the spa has been in a pretty far place (all the way to Shanghai! Wow) is a bit of an obstacle, I will like to visit it anyways. Barbie has been of a big impact on my life. Since small I use to make up stories of her and Max Steel (since I didn’t use Ken because I believe he is more of a friend to Barbie) and how they traveled through the world (I used a big world map we had in our house), and of course, how she was a vet and saved animals from all kind of situations and disease. I believe Barbie is an extraordinary example of what a woman is able to do; more than a typical model of how a woman should be (pretty, blond, long legs), she breaks the mold and lets any girl imagine a whole new story with her. I love your blog, until next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Anie!!

    I'm sure some day you will go all the way to Shanghai and visit the Barbie Spa! It looks amazing, I want to go to!

    :)

    ReplyDelete